QA-expert assistance is needed if:
- Increase of number of projects (necessity to involve a more structured process)
- Reformation or rapid growth (existing processing need update)
- Quality decrease of released software (eliminating bottlenecks in testing or related processes)
- Proactive approach to quality (introduction of new methodologies and industrial practices)
You may also consider assistance of QA expert in the following cases:
- In the company, “outsiders” are involved in testing: programmers, business analysts, support service specialists. That is, there is a testing function, but it is not performed at a professional level.
- The company is faced with the need to quickly expand the team. At the same time, there is a risk of not only a shortage of QA resources, but also an unpreparedness of the testing process to scale, which ultimately can lead to a breakdown of time or a lower quality level.
- With the development of the product there is a need for new approaches, in which a simple expansion of the state is not enough. Let’s say yesterday you needed functional testing, and today there is a need for automated testing.
In each of the three options, a quality consultant can bring significant benefits to the development process and speed up the market launch of a defect-free and stable product. You can find out more about QA-consulting service here.