A solution for personalized athlete training and decision making.
- Implement athlete/player personal achievements collection and processing with custom platform;
- Integrate data-driven training system into existing software;
- Provide research based methodology to greater number of athletes all over the country;
Gersis has created a powerful multi-user web application designed to collect and process different data. The data includes personal medical parameters of an athlete, his results of throwing/hitting/pitching a ball, as well as ball trajectory, throwing spin, etc.
The data collection is provided through the sensors supported by the system, as well as by data entry executed by the athlete himself on a gadget. Upon completion of data collection and processing, a trainer is supplied with information presented in easy readable forms (e.g., graphs, diagrams, charts).
With this information the coach evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of the athlete and works out personal training program to improve his skills.
The training process appointed by the trainer and executed by the athlete is manageable in agile way allowing needed corrections; the results are mirrored in corresponding user forms.
Provide smooth architectural upgrade of the solution from the MVP stage to the complete market-ready product.
- Save time and money running your data-driven baseball player development program.
- Any baseball player from beginner to master level can find a training option to achieve their goals.
The present solution allows different modes of baseball training facility operation, and can be easily deployed at any baseball facility with minimal adjustment.