Customer: Private Corporation
Challenge: The customer needs a Micro-payment portal with infrastructure that includes pre-defined tables of services, clients, providers. It has constant flow of transaction from bank sub-system. There can be multiple payment per client-service pair. One provider have multiple services local to only him.
The goals are the following:
- Transaction must be processed in less than 5 minutes.
- Client/provider count 10.000, service count 10.000 per provider, transaction flow is 1000/sec.
- Portal must provide interface:
- For each seller – table of services with money on each (summary and time log)
- For each service – table of client with money on each (summary and time log)
- For each client – table of service (and seller) with money on each (summary and time log)
- For portal – table of client with money out (summary and time log)
- For portal – table of seller with money in (summary and time log)
- For portal – min/max/average transaction time for each hour (time log)
Team Structure: 1 Project Manager, 1 Team-Lead, 3 Senior Developers, 4 Developers, 2 BA;
Technologies: Big Data, Python, Hadoop, Spark, Hbase, Cloudera, Hive, MapReduce, HDFS, SQL Server 2014, etc.
Duration: 5 months