GERSIS provide our clients with Cloud services that designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, resources and services. They are fully supported by main cloud vendors, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud.
- Low scalability of IT infrastructure hinders the growth of your business.
- Lack of skilled IT resources.
- Need for seamless mobile access to your IT infrastructure.
- IT infrastructure failover increase.
- IT budgets reduction.
- Service delivery time reduction.
What we provide?
- Cloud Infrastructure Design and Development
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration and Maintenance
- Private and Hybrid Cloud Integration
What is Cloud services?
Cloud services means services made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers.
A cloud service can dynamically scale to meet the needs of its users, and because the service provider supplies the hardware and software necessary for the service, there’s no need for a company to provision or deploy its own resources or allocate IT staff to manage the service. Examples of cloud services include online data storage and backup solutions, Web-based e-mail services, hosted office suites and document collaboration services, database processing, managed technical support services and more.